title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registering dbPoweramp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hergest
    • Mar 2007

Registering dbPoweramp

So I decide to get a "Power Pack & Mp3 Encoder License". I click the register link, and get a page listing it along with "Extended Download Service".

Having read what extended download service is, I decide I don't want it, so I click the remove link (I have also tried changing quantity to 0), and this also removes the Powerpack & Mp3 license also.

Is there something wrong with the registration page, or is this optional service actually not optional at all?
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Registering dbPoweramp

The download service is actually optional. Try again, mabye?

Comment

• Hergest
      • Mar 2007

I tried again, in both FireFox and IE7. Still get the same effect - the registration page must be broken.

On another topic, I subscribed with "instant email notification" for posts to this thread, but I didn't get any email for your reply, so maybe the forum isn't working correctly either?

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

All e-mail functions related to this forum are all not working, and never have, to my knowledge.

In regards to the registering, I can confirm that the same thing happened to me. But I went back in my history to the dBpoweramp page where you select the packages, click the package you want again, and only the package will be in your shopping cart.

In regards to this problem, SWREG handles the purchasing side, so we cannot fix it.

Comment

• ShaneR
          • Apr 2004

I can confirm LtData fix works.

I had the same problem last week when I went to register. Removing the service, then going back to add your purchase should cure the problem. The site does that for any changes made at that screen...changing currency etc.

I was going to email them, but never got around to it...

Comment

Working...

]]>