title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Error: Writing Temporary Rendered DSP file, disk full?. [dBCoreConverter::HandleNonL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tcbb
    • Mar 2007

Error: Writing Temporary Rendered DSP file, disk full?. [dBCoreConverter::HandleNonL

I just registered my Dbpoweramp yesterday and installed the Registered download, It was due to expire today. Anyhow, now I'm getting this error trying to batch convert.

"Error converting to AAC64, 'C:\Work In Progress\The20s1.wav' to 'C:\Work In Progress\The20s1.aac'
    Error: Writing Temporary Rendered DSP file, disk full?. [dBCoreConverter::HandleNonLiveDSPs]
    റ㈊਍"

Any Idea whats going on here? My disk is not full.

Apparently the I also went from version 12 to 12.1 with my registration.

thnx
  • tcbb
    • Mar 2007

Re: Error: Writing Temporary Rendered DSP file, disk full?. [dBCoreConverter::HandleNonL

I took a look at the Debug and determined that this is happening during the Normalization process in my DSP Effect/Actions... when I remove the Normalization from the list of DSP, it works fine. Maybe normalization broke in the upgrade from 12 to 12.1?

Thanks,

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: Error: Writing Temporary Rendered DSP file, disk full?. [dBCoreConverter::HandleNonL

What DSPs are you running on your files?

Comment

• tcbb
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by LtData
        What DSPs are you running on your files?
        the only non DBpower amp stuff im using are some PSP and Voxengo VSTs ( MasterQ and Elephant) however as describe in my last post the DBpoweramp normalization plug seems to be the culprit. I have several different preset cominations saved that all do not work unless the normalization plug is absent. these were all working fine with the trail version of reference 12 prior to registering it/ upgrading to 12.1.

Comment

• LtData
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

Can you use Normalization by itself without dMC crashing?

Comment

• tcbb
            • Mar 2007

thanks for the idea, Ive reduced it down to the combination of using the "normalization" and "maximum length" , I've found if I remove or change the position of the "maximum length" in my processing chain, this also resolves the problem. I wonder why this has cropped up,,, not looking forward to editing my 50+ effects presets. Any Ideas on how this might be resolved otherwise?

much thanks.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

dBpoweramp will use your temporary path, this might be on another drive, select start >> run and type

%temp%
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• tcbb
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Spoon
                dBpoweramp will use your temporary path, this might be on another drive, select start >> run and type

%temp%
                no, im afraid that not the case, its on my C drive, which has over 100 gb of free space,,, any idea on why altering the seqence of my existing batch processes, the "maximum length" instance in paticular, seems to resolve the problem?

Comment

• Spoon
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2002

If using R12 it was a known bug, install r12.1 and the lastest dsp effects.
                  Spoon
                  www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• LtData
                    dBpoweramp Guru
                    • May 2004

He is using dMC r12.1, Spoon.
                    Maybe normalization broke in the upgrade from 12 to 12.1

Comment

• Spoon
                      Administrator
                      • Apr 2002

Lets recap. If normalize is used on its own it will create this error?
                      Spoon
                      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>