title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Converter converts in minimized mode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ogham
    • Mar 2007

Batch Converter converts in minimized mode

Hi,

I've got a problem when I'm running the Batch Converter.

After I've selected the files to convert and completed the dialog which pops-up allowing me to choose which codec to use and the output location, usually another window pops up.

This shows the conversion progress and allows a choice of which action to take when the process has finished. This window now only shows minimised and won't let me maximise it, whatever I do.

I've tried the solution suggested here:-

I think I have installed an application that conflicts with dbPowerAmp. Every time I click on the dbPowermp Music Converter icon on my desktop the program opens minimized to the taskbar. If I click on it to maximize it, it won't, if I right click it to select maximize the option is not available. Does anyone have any idea what

yet it doesn't work, and from the description I'm not sure it's the same problem anyhow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if I am missing something obvious and being a complete dunce!

Thanks.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Batch Converter converts in minimized mode

If you are not using a Reference version, try downloading and installing the latest beta of dMC r12.1 at the link below in my signature

Comment

• Ogham
      • Mar 2007

Thanks LtData, but I've now tried that and it hasn't fixed it.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Try restoring the window and then right-clicking on the taskbar again and selecting "Move". Try holding down one of the arrow keys at a time to try to move the window back on screen.

Comment

• Ogham
          • Mar 2007

Hey hey! Thanks Lt. Data, that was really getting me down.

I didn't even know you could do that with the arrow keys, and I would have considered myself to be pretty knowledgeable. Nice to learn something new.

Thanks again, it's much appreciated!

Comment

Working...

]]>