title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How accurate is AccurateRip?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audiobug
    • Mar 2007

How accurate is AccurateRip?

I've just started using AccurateRip and would like to know how reliable it actually is? So far I have ripped 4 CDs: 2 completed without any errors, however the other 2 completed with errors whereby each CD had one track with an inaccurate rip.

The thing I don't get is when I listen back over the two tracks (one from each album) I ripped which AR claims has errors I couldn't find any audible problems. In fact the tracks were perfectly playable and had no skipping or popping, so why the errors??! The confidence numbers was 4 on one CD and 8 I think on the other so it seems there was a problem with my own rip.

Can someone please tell me how the two tracks can be inaccurately ripped if I can't hear any audible inaccuracies or whether AR has made a mistaken?

I am totally clueless at providing a reason for this :(

Thanks to anyone who can provide me with some help as I can't find anything on google.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: How accurate is AccurateRip?

<moved to AR forum here: http://www.audiosense.org/forum/showthread.php?p=4609>
    Last edited by LtData; March 17, 2007, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>