title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

help urgent please! purchased AMG thing...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • willyhoops
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Mar 2007

help urgent please! purchased AMG thing...

Hi, I ran the program and it stopped showing album art. Then it came up with a message about AMG access expired. So I clicked reniew and typed my credit card details in then installed the software at the provided link. But it made no difference to the progam. Still no album art... What am I supposed to do to activate this or check this purchase please??
  • willyhoops
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Mar 2007

Re: help urgent please! purchased AMG thing...

ah i have no idea how to tell if it has accepted the AMG thing but i guess i am not getting error messages so it must have. i think the albums in question, even though major emi cds, just don't have any album art. i would happily scan the cd covers myself but i can't see how i would then upload them into this program. is that possible?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Start >> Programs >> dBpoweramp Music Converter >> Configuration >> dBpoweramp Configuration

that will show if AMG is active or not (you would have to restart CD Ripper).
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

One way I found to add album art to a CD that does not have it:
        Find the album art, put it in the folder where the CD will be ripped to. Name the album art "folder.jpg".
        Install the beta dBpowerAMP DSP effects here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=12210
        Click the "DSPs" tab at the bottom of the CD ripper window. Click "Add", hold your mouse over "Add DSP" and then click "ID Tag Processing".
        In the window that comes up, click the third tab, scroll down and click "Import art from folder.jpg".
        Click OK and rip your CD. You will now import the album art you put as folder.jpg.

Comment

Working...

]]>