title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Dmc R11 Registered Version

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gadgetninja
    • Feb 2007

Dmc R11 Registered Version

This is crap .... I have the registered version 11 why should i have to pay twice
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Dmc R11 Registered Version

You don't need to pay again for the PowerPack. However, dBpoweramp Reference is an additional purchase, yes, but you don't have to buy it if you don't want it. See here about downloading a copy of the latest registered version: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/announce...nouncementid=8

Comment

• gadgetninja
      • Feb 2007

but the problem is that i don't have the original email

Comment

• xoas
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2002

Are you wanting to download r12 Power Pack version?

If that is the case, I don't think you need the original e-mail, I think that you will have a key stored in your system that will confirm your registration (previous upgrades have always worked this way and I believe that r12 is not different. Should LtData or Spoon say different, howver, follow their advice).

If you uninstalled r11/11.5 for r12:
        if you have your original r11.5 registered version installation file you can (after uninstalling r12) install from that;
        otherwise, try uninstalling r12 and follow this link for the r11.5 download:

Remember that you need to use the Legacy Codecs with r11.5 (or earlier). These are available from Legacy Codec Central here:

Best wishes,
        Bill

Comment

• LtData
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

gadgetninja: Then read the lower part of my link. It tells you how to get a manual download link sent when you lost your order number.

Comment

Working...

]]>