title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Hard Disk Full

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shell
    • Oct 2002

Hard Disk Full

:confused:
    Hi, I've used dbpoweramp for a little while and let me say what a great program it is too. I've never had a problem until now and I'm tearing my hair out with it! I downloaded a full album from winmx, it's only shown as one track 77 mins long (I've done this before with no problems), this took about 6 days on and off to get. I tried converting it to wav but I kept getting a message the hard disk was full so I deleted heaps of stuff, other music including an album, kids games etc but still got the same message. Now I've changed the format to 44,100 Hz 16 bit and I can't remember what it originally was! Anyway, it's since converted it or so I thought but only the first 7 minutes of the album. I've got the latest version and also the powerpack but I'm certainly no expert, if fact a bit of a dummy when it comes to this technical stuff but if anyone has any advice for me, I'd be very, very grateful.

Thanks in anticipation :o
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

77 Minutes long, you will need over 640MB free. If you have any DSP effects (or volume normalize) switch them off.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>