title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

"Convert to" on right click not showing up

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolfman
    • May 2002

"Convert to" on right click not showing up

I just installed the new r12 over my old r11.5 version with Power Pack. Configuration shows me as an registered user. Now the "convert to" and the "edit tag" option is not showing up in explorer. Both check boxes checked in the configuration menu. But the "batch convert" does shows up and the pop-up file information also shows when placing the mouse pointer over the file name in explorer. Also the "play in dap" works fine.
    Everathing worked fine under r11.5. I am using XP x64 in German.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: "Convert to" on right click not showing up

Try unchecking the boxes, rebooting, checking them again, and rebooting once more.

If that doesn't work, what program do you have associated with these files? Do the options not show up on any files that dMC has the codecs for, or just some files?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

You need to run the 64 bit version of explorer.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• wolfman
        • May 2002

It does not show up on mp3 and wav files. These are the formats I currently use in my collection. The checking and unchecking and rebooting did not do anything to solve the problem.

Comment

• wolfman
          • May 2002

What exactly do you mean by "run the 64bit version". I know that there is a 32 and a 64 bit version of the IE in the OS. But actually I use Firefox 2.0 as my standard browser. I am not a programer - but if you are refering to the explorer I can open from the task bar, it does not tell me if it is a 32 or a 64bit program.
          The only thing I realized is that dbpoweramp installs in the "program files (x86)" directory, where to my understanding only the 32bit programs reside. Although I don't know if this is of any importance at all.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

dBpoweramp will install 64 bit versions of the shell dlls (even into program files (x86)).
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>