title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

I can't find cue sheet generation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stevescotia
    • Feb 2007

I can't find cue sheet generation

I'm not sure if I'm being a bit silly but I can't find and cue sheet generation and gap detection options. I scanned through forum and this thread kinda indicates it should be in R12. Am I missing something?

I still have to switch back to EAC to generate my CUE sheets in the ripper. These are essential when backing up a cd so that proper pre-gaps can be restored.

Edit: Ok, I have finally got round the problem of not being able to search forum for "cue" or "gap" and found that cue sheet has been pushed back to R13. I guess it's my own fault for not using the trial and jumping in but can't say I'm not extremely disappointed since I'm gonna have to go back to EAC now after buying dMC. Humph. :cry:
    Last edited by stevescotia; February 09, 2007, 11:28 PM.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: I can't find cue sheet generation

If you purchased the PowerPack, you get a free upgrade to r13. If you purchased Reference, there is a small upgrade fee to r13, but nothing major.

Comment

• stevescotia
      • Feb 2007

:smile2: That's brightened me a bit, I did indeed buy the Powerpack. Thanks for letting me know

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Not a problem. :D

Comment

Working...

]]>