title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Help converting from iTunes to MP3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aereinhart
    • Feb 2007

Help converting from iTunes to MP3

Hi Ya'll .... I'm sure this is posted somewhere else but I can't seem to find an answer. I'm JUST now getting up to speed with iPOD's and iTunes --- I've bought a bunch of albums on iTunes but I want to be able to burn the CD's to MP3's so that I can listen to them in my car or where ever. I know there is software/codes out there to help do that, but honestly I don't know what they all are and I need help!

THANKS!!!!

~Alexandra
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Help converting from iTunes to MP3

Purchased iTunes tracks are protected from converting/copying. For more information about this see this link here:

(this is from the DRM and CD Copy Protection section of the forum, although this is the principle thread dealing with iTunes .m4p files, you may find some other threads in this section of the forum to be helpful as well).

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: Help converting from iTunes to MP3

I believe you can use iTunes to burn your songs to CDs. If you can't burn them as mp3 CDs, make audio CDs and use dMC, iTunes, etc. to rip the CD to mp3 and then burn that off.

Comment

Working...

]]>