title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Refund

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cub4life78
    • Feb 2007

Refund

I would like a full refund on my purchase. Support is weak at best and I hardly consider a message board a decent arena to receive "support". My order # is <removed> I can provide further information via PM to the appropriate person. Thanks
    Last edited by LtData; February 04, 2007, 04:41 PM. Reason: removed order number
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Refund

Once you download the installer, no refunds are given. This is clearly stated on the registration page here: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc-power-register.htm
    # All programs have a full trials, before purchasing check the program functions as required, refunds cannot be given after registered program is downloaded.
    Also, as there is only one true staff member of Illustrate, this board is the only feasible way to provide support. It is better than nothing.
    Last edited by LtData; February 04, 2007, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

cub4life78 here was your orignal post at 4:59

I'd like to use the CLI encoder option when encoding to mp3 so I can use specific switches for lame but I keep getting error message after another. Is there a decent How to on using this option other than what is posted on the download section? Please advise because if I cannot get this working this software is useless to me. Thanks in advance!
      Then 21 minutes later you post that support is weak? because you did not get an instant reply? Wow.

@dudeboyz, I have removed your messages, I have asked you today not to hijack other people threads. NOTE this is not censorship, I just do not like the spamming you are doing. Post a new message if you have something to say (it will not be removed).
      Last edited by Spoon; February 04, 2007, 06:25 PM.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• cub4life78
        • Feb 2007

That's fine, I will just file a complaint with paypal, after reading some of your responses spoon I did not expect to get anything accomplished with you.

Comment

• cub4life78
          • Feb 2007

Also, I noticed you still have not responded to my initial problem yet have the time to respond to this thread.....nice priorities....

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

>some of your responses spoon I did not expect to get anything accomplished with you.

You read all 9,000 of my posts? of them 4,000 would have been when dbpoweramp was free, so I was helping people out of the 'good-ness of my heart'.

I could drop everything I am doing to solve your quite unique problem (which was nothing to do with registering or the features given in the registered version), or I could get on and finish writing some of the missing important codecs for R12, let me see...BTW today is a Sunday.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>