title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Runtime Error

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • refbaptdude
    • Jan 2007

Runtime Error

I just purchased dBpoweramp today and when I try to use the software I receive a RUNTIME ERROR and the software shuts down. Should I just uninstall the software and then reinstall from the link sent in the email for install?

thanks,
    Steve
    refbaptdude
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Runtime Error

Are you ripping a cd, or converting to and from files?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• refbaptdude
      • Jan 2007

Spoon,

I am trying to convert audio sermon files (CD's) and upload them to sermonaudio.com to mp3's. The software also keeps telling me that the cd in my drive is not an audio track????

Thanks,
      Steve
      refbaptdude

Comment

• refbaptdude
        • Jan 2007

Error converting to mp3 (Lame), '\\Minassist\network share\2007\Sermon Series\012107.wav' to 'C:\Documents and Settings\Steve Clevenger\Desktop\SermonAudio.com\012107.mp3'
        Lame Encoder: Error Converting from 'Format Tag: 1 Channels: 2 Bits per Sample: 16 Samples Per Second: 44100 Bytes Per Second: 176400 Block Align: 4 CB Size: 0' to 'Format Tag: 1 Channels: 1 Bits per Sample: 16 Samples Per Second: 22050 Bytes Per Second: 44100 Block Align: 2 CB Size: 0'

Comment

• LtData
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

dMC doesn't like network shares, IIRC. Try copying the file to your computer and then converting.

Comment

Working...

]]>