title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Please I need help emergency!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grettaaa
    • Mar 2006

Please I need help emergency!

Hi
    I am not sure what happened to my ripping program from you guys. I have tried everything i know and it is just not ripping. I even tried music match to see if it was something on my end and Music Match worked. SO there is something wrong with the software.

here is what happens:
    I ripped the audio bible off of the CD in my drive. When I go to listen to it all I here is noise nothing else. It sort of sound like the beginning of a record before it starts the music. Or better yet like the radio not on any particular station, if that makes since. :cry:
    Now I registered my copy so long ago, I thought that it might have ran out of something. I went and purchased another one same person me so you will see I have two registered versions now.
    I just want to finish ripping. I do not remember ripping on this hard dirve but i have ripped with your software before. It was very simple and easy.

Now I am going to uninstall it and reinstall it again and see if that helps any at all.
    I would appreciate any help you can offer me. thanks so much
    Gretta
    Last edited by Grettaaa; January 29, 2007, 08:20 PM.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Please I need help emergency!

What version of dMC are you using? What format are you ripping to? What settings are you using?

Comment

• Grettaaa
      • Mar 2006

ok I have no idea what version iwas using i unistalled it.
      I know it was registerd. I bought another one it was dMC-r11.5-Registered.exe
      I am going to go to the site and download the version 11.5 and use the register copy i hope this fixes it.
      I was trying to rip my files to mp3 format.

I am not sure what you mean by setting. I never really messed with anything.

Comment

• Grettaaa
        • Mar 2006

Now I am getting an error message
        The output file '\\CdRom\Alexander Scourby - 2 Chronicles 32.wav' could not be opened.
        I just installed version 11.5

Comment

• LtData
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

Where is your output location set to? Is the CD WAVs or an audio CD?

Comment

• Grettaaa
            • Mar 2006

I am so lost what you are speaking about. :(
            I reinstalled it again and it seems to be working. It was not at first I went on you site and got the lamb.exe file and put in in the folder and it seems to be working.

I am just a little confused. I pay twice for registrations package my confusion here in that. I thought that maybe it expirred.
            so now i have like two.
            I am curious though what does the registration package do for me. Does it give me more codecs or something? for in my old folder that i save from my other hard drive i see several folders that are inside that i did not have when i reinstalled everything.

I am trying to understand what i am doing a little better.
            there are serveral things I want to be able to do and i will be asking more questions. but in the mean time I am able to ripp for now.

If there are other codecs i need to have please let me know. thanks.
            Gretta

Comment

• LtData
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • May 2004

Purchasing the PowerPack or "registering" gives you mp3 encoding along with many PowerPack features. A somewhat-complete list is here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=2701

Comment

• Grettaaa
                • Mar 2006

ty for the link

ok i know i am register with at least one of my purchases
                I went to the register page on the link you gave me it went to a page where it did not display anything but get in touch with you guys.

I am trying to learn more and if i am annoying i do appologize but I notice there were other things to this program and taking baby steps I want to do this right.

I plan on making all my music digital to go with our stero system.

I been reading and I see I will have to redo a lot of my music for i ripped it at 192 bitrate. I want the best sound so I will have to redo a lot of music unfortunately. i have already about 20gb. :(

so with all that said i will need some help and would really appreciate all that anyone gives me to understand this process. ty

Comment

Working...

]]>