title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Novice Question - Last track missing tags

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ron F.
    • Jan 2007

Novice Question - Last track missing tags

I just downloaded R12, and tried to rip my Art Blakey Moanin' CD - 7243-4-95324-2-7, this is the Blue Note disc with the alternate take as the last track - track 8.

The ripper, using All Media Guide, loads all the tags and the folder art, but the last track is left blank except for track length. Its name is left as "track 8."

Now my question: is there an easy way to copy the tag data (album, artist, genre, year,) from one of the other tracks and just paste it all in for track 8? In other words, is there some way to force this tag data across all tracks, if the ripper leaves it off for some of the tracks for whatever reason?

I am a potential EAC convert (600 CDs ripped to flac in EAC to date,) we shall see...

-Ron
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Novice Question - Last track missing tags

Select Meta drop menu >> Retrieve From >> hold the left shift key and select freedb (it will fill in the missing ones).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Ron F.
      • Jan 2007

Thank you very much.
      -Ron

Comment

• jwouters
        • Aug 2007

I have tried this too.
        Still missing Artist names in the list, where other software like Audiograbber reads all the artist names.
        Please advise

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Retrieve all from freedb (uncheck AMG and click the meta button), that will show if the cd is contained in fredb.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>