title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problem with 30 days trial expired and uninstall

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wengpanda
    • Jan 2007

Problem with 30 days trial expired and uninstall

Dear Everyone,

Please help me. I have a problem with DBpowerAmp. The story is like this :
    I have two computer, one of them is act like a server and another is client. Client is always synchronize the time with server. I install DBpowerAmp version RM 11.5 (with Power pack 30 days trial) to the client and unfortunately my server time is incorrect. So time in the client becoming incorrect too. Then i correct the time in the client. And when i try DBpowerAmp, it says something like trial expired. Then i decide to uninstall it and reboot. After the reboot, the problem is start rising. Each time i click my computer icon or i use explorer.exe, there is always come a windows error dialogue with an OK button an it give me error message like this :

"Your system clock apperars to have been set back, possibly in an attempt to defeat the security system on this program. Please correct your system clock before trying to run this program again. If your clock is correct, please contact the author of this program for instructions on correcting this report (report code CCB-F)"

This windows error dialogue is also freez another process. I have to click the OK button first in order to run another application (like notepad, etc..). The OS of my computer where DBpowerAmp installed is WindowsXP SP2. I have been already tried uninstall, reinstall, uninstall, reinstall,.... but this doesn't work. Even i have been already tried reactivation.exe too but again it doesn't work too. I'm very-very stress to correct this problem :cry: , so please anyone help me with this problem. How can i uninstall DBpowerAmp correctly and fully ? How can i fix my explorer ? Please help me as fast as you can. This is very-very urgent, cause i have many homeworks from my collegue. You can contact me or send the answer to my email at wengpandaone AT yahoo.com
    At the end I just can say thank you for everyone who read or reply to this topic. God bless U all.

Best regards,
    wengpanda.
    Last edited by LtData; January 20, 2007, 06:20 PM. Reason: Removed whitespace to improve readability
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: HELP MEE Pls .. Problem with 30 days trial expired and uninstall

Try a total uninstall here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6828
    Then fix the time in both of your server and client.

Comment

• wengpanda
      • Jan 2007

Re: Problem with 30 days trial expired and uninstall

Thank you for your quick response. I'm so happy, but sadly, i've been tried your advice. But my explorer still have problem. Each time i click it, there is always an error message that i must click OK before another process can run. So is there another way out from my problem please.... :cry:

Comment

• jc836
        • Nov 2005

If you have Administrator rights on both machines then it should be easy enough for you to uninstall on both. Power down your machines and restart. Then proceed to do the uninstall again. Make sure that you remove ALL of the folders, etc for the program. Then reset the clocks. I use the US NIST Time Service on my machines for this. (Google to find it)
        Just my 2 cents-hope it helps

Comment

• wengpanda
          • Jan 2007

Although i've changed my time back, but still doesn't work. I still have the problem :cry:
          Maybe the author of DbpowerAmp can help me please.......
          I'm desperate here....... :cry:

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

Is your clock on both your desktop and server correct? If not, this is still your problem.

Comment

• wengpanda
              • Jan 2007

Yes both of them now correct, so :cry: ???

Comment

Working...

]]>