title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

.flac files not appearing in selection window

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LS333
    • Dec 2006

.flac files not appearing in selection window

[SIZE=3]In the Select Music File(s) to Convert window, .flac extension files do not appear. When checking other folders, mp3 files show, so I know dBpowerAMP Converter is working properly.

I added flac files to my extensions on XP's list and told the system to open them with dBpowerAMP Converter, but that wasn't enough. Still a blank within the folder and no extensions in the drop down choice list for dBpowerAMP Converter are even close if I want to rename to an extension it might recognize but stay in the right family.

Never had a flac file show up before in my collecting. Read the stuff here on the home page and flac was there. An hour or so later, and after paying so I could convert to mp3, I'm nowhere. Kinda Sucks. Is this a case of a non-intuitive beginning to a RTFM for hours kinda situation? Thanks, Linda Sue[/SIZE]
    :blush:
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: .flac files not appearing in selection window

You have installed the FLAC codec (from codec central for dBpowerAMP R11.5)?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• LS333
      • Dec 2006

Re: .flac files not appearing in selection window

Like magic, Spoon. Thank you.
      Flac files all displaying nicely.

It's a duh thang.
      I read the list of codecs before posting my distress and it "wasn't there".
      Soon as you directed me to it, there is was, plain as day.
      I musta been really tired.

Thank you for exhibiting patience with the lazy nube. I am grateful.

Linda Sue

Comment

Working...

]]>