title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registration question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Teknojnky
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2006

Registration question

Just so I am clear, if I purchase the dbpoweramp writer fully loaded:

dBpowerAMP CD Writer Fully Loaded
    Includes CD Writer plus Power Pack plus Mp3 Encoder License [ saving 22% ]
    $24.95 USD (one time payment) - Purchase: CD Writer Fully Loaded
    This includes the ripper/converter as part of the powerpack?

And will include any further versions down the road such as R12+ ?

To be honest, I find the whole separation of apps (and codecs) not very friendly, and the 'power pack + license' confusing. Wasn't the 'power pack' separate from the 'converter' at some point or is it still?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Registration question

R12 will be out in January, there will be a shift in packages so you might be better waiting until then.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

The PowerPack is an add-on to dMC, however purchasing the PowerPack also gives you a mp3 encoder license. dMC will work without the PowerPack, but you lose the special features and mp3 encoding.

Also, codecs are separate as not everybody needs the same codecs and so that it is easier to update codecs, as new versions of codecs come out before new versions of dMC.

Purchasing the PowerPack will give you the PowerPack for r12 also, yes, but as Spoon said there will be some different packages when r12 comes out.

Comment

• Teknojnky
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Dec 2006

Ok thanks for the replies (here and in the beta forum), I look forward to seeing R12 release and the new packages soon, the secure ripper is very impressive... thanks for your efforts.

Comment

Working...

]]>