title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Where´s the Nero AAC codec parameters on dbpoweramp ? they´ve gone ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dihelson
    • Dec 2006

Where´s the Nero AAC codec parameters on dbpoweramp ? they´ve gone ?

Hello, fellows,

I want to put some aac files ( mp4 ) into my cell phone, instead of mp3.
    It´s a Sony Ericsson K750i, and it accepts only Mp4 at AAC-LC , not HE-AAC.

I received this tip from someone:

"Converting using dbpowerAMP = To covert select MP3 you want to convert , Select Nero ACC in convert to option, Under compression setting select constant bit rate 32, encoder quality High, ACC profile LC, Use equalizer from DSP effect setting , And now convert at this setting output file size will reduce to 1/3 of the original and nearly the same quality.

Well, the problem is that dbpoweramp interface hasnt´t some of these parameters!!!! At least I can´t find them.
    Where can I choose quality High ? Where can I choose AAC-LC ???

Yeah! That force LC thing is not working...

I installed the latest Nero Digital codec correctly, it´s working, but the result is only SBR aac ( HE ), and my cell phone can´t read.

I can´t see any of these parameters. Seems like the new interface has shadowed all the codec parameters...

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by dihelson; December 25, 2006, 11:45 AM.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Where´s the Nero AAC codec parameters on dbpoweramp ? they´ve gone ?

Try uninstalling the Nero AAC codec, rebooting, then re-download the dMC codec and reinstall it.

And what do you mean the new interface is shadowing all the codec parameters?

Comment

• dihelson
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by LtData
      Try uninstalling the Nero AAC codec, rebooting, then re-download the dMC codec and reinstall it.

And what do you mean the new interface is shadowing all the codec parameters?
      Hello, LtData,

Thank you so much for trying to help me.
      By saying "shadowing the parameters" I mean that on this interface I can´t see all Nero codec parameters, as I explained on the message. For example, I can´t see where can I choose AAC-LC, nor some other parameters. Pardon my poor english if I didn´t made myself clear. The software is fine!

BTW, is there some possibility that I could batch convert entire folders, recursive, and the final result, dMC would create the same folders names, with all content inside them ? that would be fantastic, because I don´t want to copy all 1000 files to the same folder, or worst, re-arrange them on new folders when the process complete. Is it possible ?

I will try what you said.
      Thanks.

Comment

• dihelson
        • Dec 2006

See, I discovered something:
        I uninstalled all software, codecs, and reinstalled. Same thing...

I noticed that when using the current Nero Digital ( aac ), dMC doesn´t follow the parameter Quality... if I use less than 100k, no matter if I put 64k, or 32k, the final file will always be HE and always above 100k bitrate.

And there´s no place to change from HE to LC...
        Would this be an incompatibility with Nero codec 1.0.0.2 latest one ?

Thanks..

Comment

• LtData
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

Not sure regarding Nero. I am using version 1.0.0.2 that I downloaded on December 1. However, I do not use it for HE.

Regarding the recursive folder conversion, you want the dMC File Selector, found in the Start Menu folder. It converts multiple folders and recreates them in your desired location exactly as they were before.

Comment

Working...

]]>