title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Monkey's Audio Conversion Problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rayak47
    • Dec 2006

Monkey's Audio Conversion Problem

Hi! I just did two downloads on allofmp3 using monkey's audio. One was the New "Muse" CD, the other one the new "Killers" CD.

Both play on the power amp just fine. But when I tried to convert to CD the Muse converted but the Killers gave me a codec error and would not convert. How does this happen that it will play but not convert?

Any idea how to convert the file so i don't waste the download expense?

Thanks!
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Monkey's Audio Conversion Problem

Did you use the same conversion settings for both files? What is the length of both albums. Did you get individual files or one big file?

Comment

• DSYes
      • Dec 2006

Re: Monkey's Audio Conversion Problem

Hi, this is Rayak47, I couldn't get my password to work and they didn't send me it, so I reregistered!

I downloaded individual files off both albums from allofmp3.com, using the exact same monkeys audio. Its always worked before. I really don't understand why one album would convert just fine and the other won't. Especially when they both will play on the power amp audio player.

Here's the properties of the Sam's Town file. I tried copying it for you but I guess we can't do that in forum.

dBpowerAMP Monkeys Audio File
      C:\My Music\The Killers\Sam's Town (2006)

Size: 30.3 MB (31,843,614 bytes)
      Size on disk: 30.3 MB (31,846,400 bytes)

Comment

Working...

]]>