title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Need Help Asap!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mike_minh
    • Oct 2002

Need Help Asap!!!

I had to format my computer. Since I had 2 GB of MP3s (all my MP3s are 320 kbps), I convereted them to 80 kbps. I burned all those converted files on a CD-RW. After formatting my computer, I put all my MP3s back and converted them back to 320 kbps. But when I listen to my MP3s, they still sound like 80 kbps files. What's going on:headbang:? How come the 320 kbps MP3 still sounds like 80 kbps, but my Windows Media Player says the file is 320 kbps. Please help me :cry:. My dad is going to kill:vmad: me after he finds out all his music sound so bad. So ya, thanks for reading, and I hope you can help me. :D
  • Rev
    • Jul 2002

Re: Need Help Asap!!!

Originally posted by mike_minh
    I convereted them to 80 kbps.
    that did it. a huge part of the song is taken out when you compressed it to low bitrate..

don't think there's a way out but to re-rip the songs again.

Comment

• Unregistered

Re: Need Help Asap!!!

It's impossible to restore those songs. When You converted those to 80 kbps then converter cuts most of quality and throw it to space. When you convert those songs back to 384 kbps then soundquality is just 80 kbps. Sorry about you.

Comment

• Unregistered

Whoops!

Comment

• daren
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Apr 2002

Doh!!!

Bad choice (converting down to save space).

Good luck explaining to your dad!

Comment

• mike_minh
            • Oct 2002

omg u guys, wut can i do??? is ther nethin i can do???? ne software or nethin???? b4 when i didnt convert da files, i was able 2 convert from 320 kbps to 80 kbps, & bak w/ no problm, but how come it doesnt work ne mor???

Comment

Working...

]]>