title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBpoweramp has disappeared from the start menu?!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dave554
    • Oct 2006

dBpoweramp has disappeared from the start menu?!?

Hi, I've been using dbpoweramp for a little while to convert my monkey's audio files to mp3 using the lame.exe codec. I hadn't converted anything for a couple of weeks but just went to use it today and it's disappeared from my start menu!

The program is still in my c: drive and I started the file selector from there but now I can't find where to change the priority?! There used to be an 'options' thing in the start menu folder where you could change the settings and stuff but I've no idea how to access this now.

Can anyone help??
    Last edited by dave554; October 16, 2006, 12:28 PM.
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: dBpoweramp has disappeared from the start menu?!?

Are you looking in Program files > Illustrate > dBpowerAMP group?

Are you signed in with the same user as when you installed it? it may not be availabe in all user profiles, and it mostly won't work even if it is in user profiles which don't have administrator privileges (power users).

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: dBpoweramp has disappeared from the start menu?!?

Moved to dMC Support

If you need the shortcut again, all you do is add <config> after shortcuts to Audio CD Input and dMC itself (Musicconverter.exe).

Also, the priority is handled by the PowerPack, which is on a trial from installation. Check dMC Configuration to see if your trial has expired. Also note that if the trial is expired, you can no longer convert to mp3 using the built-in LAME encoder.

Comment

Working...

]]>