title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Please help ..problem converting flacs!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryter
    • Oct 2006

Please help ..problem converting flacs!

Hey,

First of all great program

I am trying to convert about 20 albums (all flacs). I have both the flac and ogg plugins installed (ogg being the desired output). When I click on 'Convert To' I get the messege below. I have unselected all but .flac and .ogg in 'Converting' options but this error still occurs.

I am using the most recent stable version of dbpoweramp on xp home sp2 (all latest updates etc)

Any ideas?

Thanks
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Please help ..problem converting flacs!

In your dMC Configuration, does it show ogg and FLAC as being installed? Did you install the codecs to the same directory as dMC and while signed in as an administrator?

Comment

• bryter
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by LtData
      In your dMC Configuration, does it show ogg and FLAC as being installed? Did you install the codecs to the same directory as dMC and while signed in as an administrator?
      Yes, I think so. I see they are in the same dir.

As for the account, it is an administrator account.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Can you do a "Test Conversion (no write)" on your FLAC files? If you still get an error, then dMC cannot read your FLAC files for some reason.

Also, are you using the latest version of the FLAC codec? What are the specs (bits, frequency, channels) of your FLAC files?

Comment

• bryter
          • Oct 2006

I am using the latest FLAC build, and all the flacs are level 8 compression. I just did that test and they did not give back errors. I can convert the same files if I only select a few folders, as opposed to about 20-30.

Does DBpoweramp have some kind of limit, when dealing with a great deal of lossless files?

Thank for any help

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Should not have.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>