title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Converting as stopped working

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daisy
    • Sep 2006

Converting as stopped working

Please help if you can.I have a registered version of DMC Convertor & was happy converting from WMA TO MP3 (LAME)& vice versa.I can now only convert to wave ,I have reinstalled but still can't convert, the option to convert to lame/wma is still there but the process just does not happen. Confused & tired.... :( :yawn:
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Converting as stopped working

Try the total uninstall described here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6828

Comment

• Daisy
      • Sep 2006

Thanks for the reply,will I lose the record of haveing a registered copy ? & if so how can I re register.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Just reinstall your reigstered version as this will make your registered status be lost. If you do not have your registered install .exe, see here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/announce...nouncementid=8

Comment

• Daisy
          • Sep 2006

That's much better I can now convert from WMA to MP3 (lame)but not mp3 to WMA I get this

The CODEC required to compress 'D:\DESKTOP SHORTCUTS\MP3 TRACKS\MIXED MP3 TRACKS\Aerosmith - Love In An Elevator.wma' could not be opened.

I have 9.1 codec installed..any suggestions...

Thanks in advance... :smile2:

Comment

• ChristinaS
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Apr 2004

Check your settings for both the original mp3 input file and what you select for the wma conversion.

You may have picked an incompatible combination. In particular the frequency you selected form wma - it might not agree with what your mp3 file has.

Comment

Working...

]]>