title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

MP3 format CD's with selected order tracks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ricardo74
    • Jul 2006

MP3 format CD's with selected order tracks

I want to make MP3 format CD's with tracks listed in my selected order (this is important when you want to hear LP in the order of the original). I want to know if dMC Writer CD software burns the tracks on the CD in the same order that when you are creating the layout at the program. This assigns tracks numbers when you adds songs to the new MP3 format CD, but I have problems with the trial version and I can't burn any CD and prove it.
    I need a solution that respect my encode way (only rip the name of the track)
    Thanks for your attention.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: MP3 format CD's with selected order tracks

There is no way to know the order your cd player will use (it is just a data disc).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Wayne
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Aug 2002

Re: MP3 format CD's with selected order tracks

After an initial attempt I quickly discovered that the player in my car would play the MP3 files in alphabetical order. For this reason I had to prefix all the mp3 file names with the track number to get it to play them in sequence. My player can also handle multiple folders so I have set up dCW to create separate folders for each album.

dCW is very flexible when it comes to creating a MP3 CD.

Wayne

Comment

Working...

]]>