title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

right click convert to is missing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hanschke
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • May 2006

right click convert to is missing

hello,

sorry about that but yesterday i have done a new clear installation of my win xp. after that i have installed the dmc and dont get the convert to if i do this on a mp3 file for e.g. a new installation dont help me to get this menu.

can anyone please help me and tell me how to get it back? will be very nice :komisch9:

[€dit]

Your file associations have changed, this is not a problem run dMC Configuration found in Start >> Programs >> dBpowerAMP Music Converter >> Configuration >> dBpoweramp Configuration click Ok, and Convert To will be put back.

found this but i dont see any option :(

[edit2]

look here at my screen. it is ok or not?

Last edited by hanschke; June 29, 2006, 10:25 AM.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: right click convert to is missing

Start --> Programs --> dBpowerAMP Music Converter --> Configuration --> dMC Configuration
    Click the dBpowerAMP Settings button, check the box next to "Convert To", click "Next" then "Finish".

Comment

• hanschke
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • May 2006

deinstallating the 12 alpha and installing the 11.5er help. thx. can close this topic. dont now why this dont work the first time i try it.
      Last edited by hanschke; June 29, 2006, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

R12 will not currently add the convert to option, so you need r11.5 to put it there.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>