title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Only one track out of 11

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • earlsanford
    • Aug 2005

Only one track out of 11

I have been using my converter for over a year without a problem. I am trying to convert disk one of an audio book and the only track that will transfer is track 11 out of 11. I have tried several times but only track 11 rips. What should I do
  • earlsanford
    • Aug 2005

Re: Only one track out of 11

I am trying to rip disk one of an audio book which has 11 tracks and the only track that rips is track 11. I have tried several times but only track 11 converts. What should I do.

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

See the DRM/Copy Protection section of this forum, specifically the thread regarding CD Copy Protection.

Comment

• ChristinaS
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by earlsanford
        I have been using my converter for over a year without a problem. I am trying to convert disk one of an audio book and the only track that will transfer is track 11 out of 11. I have tried several times but only track 11 rips. What should I do
        Hmm, with audio books you have to "rewind" them. Open the player you use and rewind it to the start and then close it. The attempt the conversion again.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Your Audio Book is a CD?
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>