title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

DSP Effects

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

DSP Effects

How do I deselect Power Pack DSP Effects from the "Using DSP Effects" window?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Select DSP effect, click 'Delete'
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Razgo
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

that's somewhat confusing Spoon. I select "clear". i don't like the idea of selecting delete because it implies it will actually delete the file.

Comment

• Unregistered

spoon - i found the buttons - thanks. my problem is that as soon as i double click an effect and add it, that effect's settings pop-up and cover the delete / load / save / clear buttons, and no matter where i click the settings (or those of another effect if i add more than one) stay on top of the buttons. only the very top line of the buttons are visable above the settings window - just enough to click a button (without knowing which one it is), which brings them to the front of the window again. i'm actually getting alot of that on my dMC interface - buttons hiding below other buttons and graphics floating over other graphics. maybe my display settings are off? they shouldn't be - i'm on a new mucho$$$ dell latitude right out of the box. i'd be happy to capture some screens and send them to you if you want to see what i'm seeing ... jimE

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Sounds like Windows might be set to 'Large Fonts', which my Music Converter is not compatible with.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>