title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

I can't run the configuration

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oceansway
    • May 2006

I can't run the configuration

Hello
    I ' m using the music converter nearly a year or longer. I had never problems but now something is very weird. Everytime I want to go to the configuration of the converter, Windows XP tells me that the programm MusicConverter.exe has to shut down :vmad:

I had also the problem that the DMC didn't show the audio CD. I made a system rebuilidung and it seems that this problem is now gone. But there is still the problem with the DMC Config.

I already treid to uninstall and then install but the problemstill exists :thumbdown :cry:
    What can I do?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: I can't run the configuration

Uninstall and manually remove the folder \program files\illustrate\dbpoweramp
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Oceansway
      • May 2006

No more rm to mp3 conversion

Originally posted by Spoon
      Uninstall and manually remove the folder \program files\illustrate\dbpoweramp
      Okay I will try this

Okay it seems to be everything okay but now I have the problem that the direct show codec for converting .rm into .mp3 does not seem to function any longer although I installed it again and added the file types.

Now I see the convert to in menu when clicking right on the .rm
      But always when I try to convert theres a window which tells me that this codec isn't supported

What is wrong or doesn't 11.5 support direct show

EDIT: So I made something wrong with direct show but now everythings okay :smile2: :komisch9:
      Last edited by Oceansway; May 31, 2006, 08:45 PM. Reason: more problems

Comment

Working...

]]>