title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problems installing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katharina
    • May 2006

Problems installing

Tried to install the music converter several times, it always failed after 4% download. I received message " An Error has occurred. You have no more download attempts left please contact your administrator".

If administrator could please contact me via email. so I can send proper contact details (order number etc) to ensure proper download. I have paid the product already
    thanks
  • doobre
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • May 2006

Re: Problems installing

Hi.. I am not the administrator but it sounds like you are starting the installation from the website and not downloading the file first..

I would recommend that you download the file from the website first ie: "SAVE AS" and then after the download is completed, run the install from our hard disk
    cheers

you will still need to speak to the administrator first.....

Comment

• Wayne
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Aug 2002

I agree that you should always, where possible, save a file on to your PC first rather than run it directly from a website.

Try contacting Spoon at http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm giving him details of your order and he should be able to help you out.

Comment

• neilthecellist
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Wayne
        I agree that you should always, where possible, save a file on to your PC first rather than run it directly from a website.

Try contacting Spoon at http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm giving him details of your order and he should be able to help you out.
        In addition to the advantages of saving files to your PC first, it also gives you the opportunity to run virus scans and such. However, I can, along with the rest of the dBpowerAMP community, assure you that there are no viruses or, well, to be short, "crap" included with any of the dBpowerAMP products.

Comment

Working...

]]>