title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Converting from DVD to mp3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ciggwin
    • May 2006

Converting from DVD to mp3

I couldn't find anything on this in the forums, and found no codec to support this.

Is there any way to convert a DVD (i have a concert i bought on DVD) to mp3? So the conversion would be .vob --> .mp3

Any help is appreciated :smile2:
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Converting from DVD to mp3

There is a thread regarding this in the "hidden" DVD forum. To see this forum, you have to click on the "User CP" link near the top-left of the screen. Then click "Group Memberships" along the left-side of the screen. Join the DVD group and you will see a new forum called "DVD/video/movie tv" in the list of forum sections. In there is a thread or two regarding ripping audio from DVDs.

Comment

• gameplaya15143
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Sep 2005

Re: Converting from DVD to mp3

Well.. using DMC to do this depends on how cleaver you are :smile2:

As long as you ripped the dvd with the vob's split at chapters (i would think you would end up with one song per chapter, and thus one song per vob)

You can use the directshow input plugin to get DMC to be able to decode them (the audio anyways). Just add vob to the extention list for that plugin and you should be all set (as long as you have the proper directshow filters installed).

Comment

Working...

]]>