title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Clicking sound at the end of each track.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stephencasey
    • May 2006

Clicking sound at the end of each track.

Hello I have a couple thousand vocabulary voice files in AIF that are roughly 1 second long.

I want to convert into MP3 or OOG so I will be able to play them in a portable I will be purchasing next month the iAUDIO F1 from newegg.

Anyhow I installed the codecs & trying many times with varied settings inside dbpowerAMP, I still have a clicking sound at the end of each track. I was able to make wav files without the click but I won't beable to write tagging data to them correct?

I am hoping to write in a phonetic spelling in the artist field and paste in the definitions of each word into the lyrics field.

"iAUDIO F1 supports MP3, WMA, ASF, WAV and OGG
    New Lyric Display provides lyrics on 4 line wide LCD."

I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Clicking sound at the end of each track.

WMA has tags. WMA lossless is like wav quality-wise.

Comment

• stephencasey
      • May 2006

Thank you Christina.

My neighbor just did a few things on my PC and I am converting alright now. Sorry to have bothered you all. This really is a great program.

Later.

Comment

• Dittybase
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by stephencasey
        Anyhow I installed the codecs & trying many times with varied settings inside dbpowerAMP, I still have a clicking sound at the end of each track. I was able to make wav files without the click but I won't beable to write tagging data to them correct?
        I'm having the exact same problem here, only it also occurs when I try and convert from .AIF to .WAV files. Opening in a digital audio workstation reveals a huge click at the end of every file. Anyone else solve this issue? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the codec several times to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Mike

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

You could use a DSP effect to trim from the end.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>