title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Trial worked, registered converts 1/4 of each cd track to mp3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bearga
    • May 2006

Trial worked, registered converts 1/4 of each cd track to mp3

When I installed the trail version, I converted a number of audio cd tracks to MP3 and they were fine, no problems, then I burned up to 150 to a data cd, BUT... when I registered, I downloaded and installed the registered version, it converts about 390 kb instead of say 6720 (as an example) of each track then goes to the next track, when I play these, they are only the start of each song. Can anyone help? Why did the trail version work and not the registered? What can I do to correct it?
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Trial worked, registered converts 1/4 of each cd track to mp3

Did you install the registered version to the same folder as the trial version? while signed in as administrator?

Are you using dMC Audio CD Input to rip audio cd tracks? Are you signed in as adminstrator or power user?

Any DSP effects being applied?

Comment

• bearga
      • May 2006

I installed the registered version to the same folder as the trial version while signed in as administrator, I clicked install, was shown which folder it was going to be installed in, I clicked ok.

I use dMC Audio CD Input to rip audio cd tracks signed in as adminstrator

I did not apply any DSP effects but DSP effects came with DSP sound grabber in the window

Comment

• ChristinaS
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bearga
        I installed the registered version to the same folder as the trial version while signed in as administrator, I clicked install, was shown which folder it was going to be installed in, I clicked ok.

I use dMC Audio CD Input to rip audio cd tracks signed in as adminstrator

I did not apply any DSP effects but DSP effects came with DSP sound grabber in the window
        Turn off those DSP effects and try again.

Comment

• bearga
          • May 2006

When I installed the registered version, I did nothing = that is to say, I made no adjustments, I had not even looked at the DSP effects, but apparently the registered copy installed with that sound grabber effect, I disabled the effect and now my mp3s are fine. Thank you for you health.

Comment

• bearga
            • May 2006

opps Thank you for you help.

Comment

Working...

]]>