title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How can I recieve Playback

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmgkillmac
    • Mar 2006

How can I recieve Playback

Please advise me I am not able to recieve any playback while im testing or recording nothing is comming back to me only silence advise me what I should do re same someome please I have a registered version so all is ok
    I did have afull system crash recently and had to reinstall everything so maybe its something to do with that.
    I do hope you can let me know soon
    Thank you all very much

John Mc
    Last edited by jmgkillmac; May 08, 2006, 03:08 PM. Reason: mispelling
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: How can I recieve Playback

Try the total uninstall described here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6828

Then reinstall your registered version and all of your codecs.

Comment

• jmgkillmac
      • Mar 2006

Thanks but how can I install my registered version as i no longer have the links for same all I have is the regisrration no please gimme som,e instructions on how to do same,
      My origional problem was I am unable to hear any thing play in my computer speakers when im testing or recording from a line in from my record deck it records ok and then plays back ok but I cannot hear what im putting in as I do same.
      I thank you for your patience and trust you will guide me as to wahat i am doing wrong and maybe tell mevwant to do to repair same

Thanks a million

John Mc

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

See here on how to get a new registered install: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/announce...nouncementid=8

See below in my signature for Auxiliary Input Instructions.

Comment

• jmgkillmac
          • Mar 2006

I think your not getting my problem ok I play a tune on my record deck and its connected to the input on my computer I hit the record button in my hdogg220 Harddisk and start recording but I am unable to hear what is playing and recording as I do this, when I stop the hdogg and the file is recorded and I can play it back no problem its just as I am recording same I can recieve no playback on my speakers of what i am recording etc it may be a lead problem or something in my Windows Media Player Version 10.00,00 4019 I hope again you can direct me its all goin in ok recording. playing back after record but I am unable to hear on my comp what i am recording and when to start /stop edit same

Thanks

` John Mc
          Last edited by jmgkillmac; May 10, 2006, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• ChristinaS
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Apr 2004

Check your Volume Controls (right click the volume icon in the task bar and then Open Volume Controls) for Playbak. Make sure nothing is muted except microphone.

Also check what source of playback you have listed by clicking Options > Properties > Playback. Add all the sources appearing in the box below that in case some are not selected.

Comment

• jmgkillmac
              • Mar 2006

Thanks Christina for your patience with me i have got the problem repaired thanks to you
              The line in was muted on my volume control console so I unticked same and just ticked michrophone and all is now fine.
              Once again just to say 1 million thanks for your help and dedicatoion
              Thanks

John Mc

Comment

Working...

]]>