title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

.rm > .mp3 conversion problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MaoistBanker
    • May 2006

.rm > .mp3 conversion problem

I downloaded the DirectShow Codec, updated the configuration to have all the new file extensions (.ra, .rm, etc.) each on a different line. I saved it, re rand dbpowerAMP config and then loaded the conversion program.

I am using a .rm file of A Prairie Home Companion as my input, and I wanted to outpute as MP3 (Lame).

When I click convert, the conversion in progress window pops up for a second, then goes away. The file left in my directory is an .mp3 file about 6kb in size, while the .rm file that is being input is around 19 mb in size.

I've tried rebooting, reinstalling, nothing seems to work

I am JonnyGTHawks on AIM if you would like to reply to me through that method.
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: .rm > .mp3 conversion problem

What settings are you using for the mp3 file you are trying to create (frequency, channels, bitrate)?

Comment

• ChristinaS
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2004

Re: .rm > .mp3 conversion problem

Do you also have Real Alternative installed?

Does the .rm file play in Media Player Classic (the player from Real Alternative)?

Is your version of dMC registered or an unexpired trial version? otherwise no conversion to mp3 is possible.

Comment

Working...

]]>