title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Got RealAlternative BUT..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wikoh
    • Apr 2006

Got RealAlternative BUT..

..still not getting .rm files to be converted. I've downloaded and installed that DirectShow codec and I have DX9, on a XP Home machine.

Added .rm to that config file, replacing .xyz, ran the dbpoweramp config utility and - after seeing .rm was there - clicked OK.

I dowloaded & installed RealAlternative a few days ago, before I discovered dbpowerAMP, so I shouldn't have to worry about that right? I'm successfully playing .rm in Media Player Classic, and I don't have Real Player...

In dBpowerAMP Music Converter I see "DirectShow filter for .rm not installed".
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Got RealAlternative BUT..

Can you play your .rm files in Windows Media Player? Also, see here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6194

Comment

• ChristinaS
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2004

Re: Got RealAlternative BUT..

Originally posted by wikoh
      ..still not getting .rm files to be converted. I've downloaded and installed that DirectShow codec and I have DX9, on a XP Home machine.

Added .rm to that config file, replacing .xyz, ran the dbpoweramp config utility and - after seeing .rm was there - clicked OK.

I dowloaded & installed RealAlternative a few days ago, before I discovered dbpowerAMP, so I shouldn't have to worry about that right? I'm successfully playing .rm in Media Player Classic, and I don't have Real Player...

In dBpowerAMP Music Converter I see "DirectShow filter for .rm not installed".
      The DS filter itself gets to be installed in one of the steps in the installation of Real Alternative. I'd say re-install Real Alternative and pay close attention to the various options presented during installation.

Also a reboot may be needed.

Comment

Working...

]]>