title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do I clear the "Output To" drop down list?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BenJF3
    • Mar 2006

How do I clear the "Output To" drop down list?

When I use dBpowerAMP Music Converter by right clicking a file and selecting "Convert To" I have the option of where to "Output To" the converted file. Either "Same As Original Folder" or "Folder" in which I specify the folder I choose with the default being "C:\Converted Music\" in the drop down list. My dilemma is that my daughter started converting her CD's to mp3's for her player and has created umpteen folders to convert them to which all appear in the drop down list. When I find the folders she created and delete them they keep coming back and are never removed from the drop down list. These folders are only specific to dBpowerAMP and the program must be putting them back. The question is, can anyone tell me how to clear that drop down history so the program stops creating these folders? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: How do I clear the "Output To" drop down list?

Start --> Regedit
    Browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Illustrate\dBpowerAMP
    The choices are under "dMCLastFolderx" where x is a digit apparently 0-9.
    Delete the undesired keys.

Do take caution in the registry as messing with other things can result in breaking Windows.

Comment

• BenJF3
      • Mar 2006

Re: How do I clear the "Output To" drop down list?

Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...

]]>