title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Wh.ac3's it all About, Alfie?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silvertone
    • Feb 2006

Wh.ac3's it all About, Alfie?

Hello,
    I've got a few dvd audio files with .ac3 extension, but I cannot get any version of dbpampconv. to recognize them for converting, even after running the .ac3 codec exe. I see by the website that some sort of further configuration is needed, but I cannot see where to do that. (Perhaps I have never had dbpampconv. properly installed??? because I cannot actually access an interface and use the help files that I see in the program files...I only get the program to open up the browse window when it's time to convert something, which then leads to the converter panel where I don't see any help button).
    I'd appreciate someone with the time to give me a pointer or two. Thanks in advance
  • Wayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Aug 2002

Re: Wh.ac3's it all About, Alfie?

So have you installed dMC , the DirectShow codec and ac3?

If so did you also follow the instructions to configure the Directshow decoder by adding the .ac3 extension and launching the dMC Configuration?

Try running the dMC Configuration and check the installed decoders. Does it show .ac3 against the DirectShow decoder?

Wayne

Comment

Working...

]]>