title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

M4A to AAC - File Selector Problem ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • E-Wan
    • Feb 2006

M4A to AAC - File Selector Problem ?

Using the File Selector I select a high level folder all my iTunes library and tick for paths to be maintained. I then select 'Convert To' - MP4 to AAC and choose output to C:/Converted. The progress bar indicates that all is being converted ok BUT on completion there is nothing in the output folder. When I look in the original folder where files where being converted from there are *.m4a.t1 files which, given their size, appear to be temporary files maybe ? What do you think ? I wonder if dbpAMP couldnt copy to new location ? Its off because when I dont go through file selector route but go straight to converter I can convert an an album by album basis successfully.
    Incidentally, when going doing the multiple conversion via File Selector on "completion" there were multiple db*convert*.exe executable threads still running ??

Im running Win XP, SP2 + have Zone Alarms Firewall running ( - although I did try shutting this down temporarily)
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: M4A to AAC - File Selector Problem ?

Try converting one file by right clicking >> convert to. Does that work?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• E-Wan
      • Feb 2006

Re: M4A to AAC - File Selector Problem ?

I will try this weekend. In the meantime I have just had to leave converted files in their original location which is only a mild pain but it does require me to do a bit more work when copying to my MMC. Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...

]]>