title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

trial version question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silencer

• Jan 2006

trial version question

hi, i have a question about the DMC trial version 11.5. After 30 days does this program stop running or something? im wondering b/c im still a student, busy during the weekdays to play around with this tool. Im hoping i can play around with it on the weekends. So im just wondering what happends before i install it, so i can plan out when i can use the program to its maximum potential.
    thanks
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2002

Re: trial version question

After 30 days the Power Pack will stop functioning. All of the other features of dBpowerAMP Music Converter will function fine. You will still be able to read and convert files in mp3 format after the trial period expires but you will not be able to to create mp3 files after the trial period expires (until or unless you register-which gets you the Power Pack and all of its features, including mp3 encoding capability). Once you have a trial period with dBpowerAMP music Converter, you will not get another.

The other downside about the trial period expiring is that you will get messages after the trial period has expired reminding you of that fact. I am not sure how persistant these messages are or if they can be turned off.

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: trial version question

> I am not sure how persistant these messages are or if they can be turned off.

A few days before the expire and once a day, they can be switched off from that message box.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>