title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Ripper can't find CD player, please help?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TTt71x
    • Oct 2022

CD Ripper can't find CD player, please help?

Just downloaded CD ripper on MacBook Pro, but does not work. When I put CD in my external CD player, CD Ripper says "looking for disc", but does not find it or the CD player. It just sits there saying it is looking. I had the same CD player on my old iMac and CD Ripper worked well for years; but the iMac died, so I have switch to my MacBook pro, updated my CD Ripper to the latest version and downloaded it to the MacBook. No luck. iTunes/Music sees the disc, populates Music with the data and is ready to rip, but CD Ripper just sits there. My MacBook pro(Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) software/OS is "up to date" (12.6).

Also, looking at dBpoweramp Music converter preferences I see "Accuraterip is unconfigured", is that the right thing to see?

Please help?
    Thank you
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: CD Ripper can't find CD player, please help?

See:

macOS Catalina (or newer) introduces per program security access settings, normally OS X will ask when the program tries to access something if it should be granted permission. This security setting can also be set at a later date, click the Apple menu icon: System Preferences >> Security & Privacy >>
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>