title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Editing Track Nos

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hitarth
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Sep 2017

Editing Track Nos

hi,
    i could not find this solution so, here goes ...

i have a couple of CDs which are "Special Edition" CDs .. currently, i am in mention of the "Mike Oldfield - Crises" CD.

here i make 2 copies of the CD, one i the "special edtion" copy with all the 13 tracks. on checking he ripped files with the editor the tracks nos are 1/13, 2/13 ... so on ...till 13/13.

the 2nd copy i rip is the copy with out the "bonus tracks" so there are only 6 tracks, on checking this with the editor, it will show 1/13, 2/13 .... 6/13, i try to edit the track nos on the main screen, it doesn't seem to be saving the track nos as i have edited them ... basically 1/6.... 6/6 ...

is there a way around this ??

screen shots :

The simple, quick and secure way to send your files around the world without an account. Share your files, photos, and videos today for free.
    Last edited by Hitarth; April 18, 2021, 11:07 AM. Reason: re sending link with attachments
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Editing Track Nos

You can upload the image to an external image hosting site and post the link.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Hitarth
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Spoon
      You can upload the image to an external image hosting site and post the link.
      sir,

please find screen shots

The simple, quick and secure way to send your files around the world without an account. Share your files, photos, and videos today for free.

Comment

• BOOTP
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Feb 2020

I would suggest this means the TRACKTOTAL tag is incorrect (13 instead of 06). I would load all those files into Mp3tag (suggested) and correct the TRACKTOTAL tag from there.
        Last edited by BOOTP; April 18, 2021, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Hitarth
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Sep 2017

Originally posted by BOOTP
          I would suggest this means the TRACKTOTAL tag is incorrect (13 instead of 06). I would load all those files into Mp3tag (suggested) and correct the TRACKTOTAL tag from there.
          hi,
          thanks,
          i am currently doing it manually, by selecting each song, right clicking, clicking "Edit-ID Tag" and re numbering each of he 6 songs. Other way, i do it when i load them to iTunes & change the no* of songs but i was interested if it possible to edit here in dBpower so it is ripped this way.
          thanks any ways

Comment

Working...

]]>