title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Ripper. Great programme to terrible programme after ripping 50 CDs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stoodmoofin
    • Apr 2020

CD Ripper. Great programme to terrible programme after ripping 50 CDs

I started using this demo programme and I was so impressed, that I thought I would buy it, when I got paid.
    To start off with, this programme was ripping through my CDs in 2 minutes. Excellent!
    Then, after about 50 CD rips, it started to play up, saying inaccurate, on some of my tracks.
    To start off with, it would make my first track on each CD inaccurate about 5 out of 10 times.
    Then, it was more often than not diplaying my CDs as inaccurate.
    At this point I went into the setting, so I could have more that one pass, to enable an accurate pass.
    At the end, it became unusable. It took 23 minutes to rip a 46 minute album, and even at that, it failed on one of the tracks. Baring in mind that this was a brand new CD.
    Help!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: CD Ripper. Great programme to terrible programme after ripping 50 CDs

Given what you have said, it is likely your CD drive is malfunctioning. It is not the Ripping program which decides to give an inaccurate first track 5 times out of 10, it is the interaction of the drive and the CD.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>