title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Secure Rip Configuration

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StephenB
    • May 2017

Secure Rip Configuration

Hello, hope someone can help.

I'm unable to configure secure Rip. The Burst option is selected and I can't change it. I can see the the Secure Rip phrase in Options but it's grayed out and not clickable.

Is there anyway I can get round that?

Thanks!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Secure Rip Configuration

You need to install the Reference version to activate this option.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• StephenB
      • May 2017

Do you mean the Windows R16.2 Trial?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

If you have previously had the trial then it will be used up. Your user account is an administrator account in Windows?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• StephenB
          • May 2017

I believe I previously tested the Asset UPnP about 18 months ago. However, since then I completely replaced my boot system SSD due to failure of the previous one about 6 months ago and completely re-installed Win 10 Pro at that time. Maybe the dBpoweramp servers remember my email? Yes I am the sys administrator.

It would be good to know if I can test the secure rip. I'm an EAC/Blue Razorlame diehard and want to compare functional ease of use and the sound quality before re-riping my CD collection and converting into AAC instead of the current MP3 (I archive to Wave since storage space isn't a problem). I would be quite happy to pay to move to something better integrated than my existing set up but wanted to test first. Thanks for any insight.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Try creating a new user account with admin rights and install the trial into it.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>