title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

R16.2 Power Ripper Not Responding- Windows 7

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • myvinyl333
    • Aug 2011

R16.2 Power Ripper Not Responding- Windows 7

R16.2 Power CD Ripper has stopped responding. Once it recognizes a CD it takes several minutes to begin the process. It rips very slowly and with the Red x even though it is in accurip. Also the program is froze and can only be stopped by Task Management option. I have removed the program. Cleaned the residue using recommended CCleaner. It appears to use almost 2.G of memory when running. I have used it with no issues for a year. It now goes into the not responding mode. My CD drive is an External LG MODISC that has worked flawlessly.

I have been working on the issue for several day- Thanks , George
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: R16.2 Power Ripper Not Responding- Windows 7

Try:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

Then reinstall and try to rip a cd without changing anything.

Also do a full shutdown and restart of Windows.

If still no go, then uninstall any security software (except Windows Defender), and try a different CD drive.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>