title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Multiple Ripping (90%) Errors Mac El Capitan dbpoweramp V15.4 Apple Super Drive

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TangoPapa
    • May 2016

Multiple Ripping (90%) Errors Mac El Capitan dbpoweramp V15.4 Apple Super Drive

Help please, had ripped 20 or so CD's using V15.3 on Mac running El Capitan end of 2015, no problems at all.

Updated to V15.4 this week & tonight started in ernest to rip CD collection into FLAC onto new NAS, but keep getting mostly errors when ripping, probably 2 or 3 tracks are OK per CD, have tried many different CD's, new, old etc. same fault.

Checked setup is per recommended, at a loss, so any ideas grateful, thanks.
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Multiple Ripping (90%) Errors Mac El Capitan dbpoweramp V15.4 Apple Super Drive

as a test, what if you rip to your local Mac drive first (rather than ripping to the NAS). Any change in outcome?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Multiple Ripping (90%) Errors Mac El Capitan dbpoweramp V15.4 Apple Super Drive

How are the errors reported?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• TangoPapa
        • May 2016

Apologies, and thanks, having retried ripping to local folder on the MacBook, (rather than the NAS on my LAN), the fault is not apparent.

I will in future rip locally and then transfer batches to the NAS.

Many thanks for quick response.

The errors were approx. 8-9 out of approx. 10 tracks.

Comment

• TangoPapa
          • May 2016

Apologies, and thanks to garym, having retried ripping to local folder on the MacBook, (rather than the NAS on my LAN), the fault is not apparent.

I will in future rip locally and then transfer batches to the NAS,.

Many thanks for quick responses.

The errors were approx. 8-9 out of approx. 10 tracks.

Comment

Working...

]]>