title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

No metadata yet CD shows as "in AccurateRip"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mickc
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Sep 2010

No metadata yet CD shows as "in AccurateRip"

Hi

Yesterday I bought a two disc set of the best of Etta James. I insert either disc into either of my drives and although they both come back showing "CD in AccurateRip" there is no metadata. I ripped other CDs both before and after and they were all fine.
    Any thoughts?

Mick
  • Michael Sargent
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Dec 2009

Re: No metadata yet CD shows as "in AccurateRip"

Different databases.

The AccurateRip DB doesn't have the metadata, just the CRC's. The metadata DB's don't have the AccurateRip info. In this case, none of the metadata DB's have entries for that disc, but someone already ripped it and the CRC's were uploaded to the AccurateRip DB.

This isn't completely uncommon for new releases.

Mike

Comment

• mickc
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Sep 2010

Re: No metadata yet CD shows as "in AccurateRip"

Originally posted by Michael Sargent
      Different databases.

The AccurateRip DB doesn't have the metadata, just the CRC's. The metadata DB's don't have the AccurateRip info. In this case, none of the metadata DB's have entries for that disc, but someone already ripped it and the CRC's were uploaded to the AccurateRip DB.

This isn't completely uncommon for new releases.

Mike
      Thanks for that, Mike. I didn't realise the metadata and CRCs were that separate. The set is from last year so I presumed that it would be 'in' by now. Best get typing then!

Mick

Comment

Working...

]]>