title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Question on Registration

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boblauer
    • Apr 2016

Question on Registration

Downloaded the trial version, liked the product so I purchased it. Every time I open it I get the register dialogue and it now says the the trial is expired (which it should be) but I still get the register dialogue. I looked up my order and it exists so how do I update the product so it knows it's a paid version and I get updates to it? Can't find a registration key on the invoice nor anywhere to enter it. Would really like to have it registered properly if that matters.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Question on Registration

The email receipt has a download link to the registered version, uninstall the trial and install the registered version.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• boblauer
      • Apr 2016

Re: Question on Registration

Originally posted by Spoon
      The email receipt has a download link to the registered version, uninstall the trial and install the registered version.
      Never got the email of the receipt, had to go online and check order, got the receipt of there and clicked on that. Launches now without box but did not uninstall. How do I check I have the paid version? Email did not go to junk or spam folder either, anyway to get the emailed back to me at email registered to this online account?

Comment

Working...

]]>