title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

BD Player not in Accurate Rip list

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audioecstasy
    • May 2012

BD Player not in Accurate Rip list

I upgraded to Windows 10 with an HP BD-DVD-RW CU20N installed. However, this drive is not on the Accurate Rip list, and I have no idea how to configure it to work with dbPowerAmp. I put in a CD to do the auto-configure and it asked for a second disc. This is when I ran into trouble with a message that the disc was either not a Key Disc or the drive wasn't on the Accurate Rip list. Since the CD was Bruce Springsteen Born to Run, and I tried several other popular titles, it is obvious that it is the drive. Checked the list, and it is not there. What do I do now?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: BD Player not in Accurate Rip list

Discs cannot be used if there are other pressings of the disc, a popular disc is likely to have lots of different pressings. Keep feeding it discs and eventually it will configure.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• audioecstasy
      • May 2012

Re: BD Player not in Accurate Rip list

OK, got it. That was a task finding three CD's that didn't have multiple pressings. Hint, find something new - but that is hard when you are old school!

Comment

Working...

]]>