title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Alter track rip length?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil A
    • Mar 2016

Alter track rip length?

Just wandered if you can change the length of the track that you rip? I have a hidden track on one CD that is beyond ripping but the initial track is fine and I have a box set that has the group talking about the track at the end of each track which I don't want to rip. Is there anyway round this through cdripper? Or is there another way? Thanks.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Alter track rip length?

If the track is outside of the advertised playback range, you cannot rip it.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Phil A
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Spoon
      If the track is outside of the advertised playback range, you cannot rip it.
      Track 10 consists of initial track and hidden track together but hidden track jumps due to scratch on CD, would love to cease ripping at 3:42mins. Regarding box set, last 15 secs of each track is studio talking but included in track time if get what I mean. Do I just have to live with it?

Comment

• Phil A
        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Phil A
        Track 10 consists of initial track and hidden track together but hidden track jumps due to scratch on CD, would love to cease ripping at 3:42mins. Regarding box set, last 15 secs of each track is studio talking but included in track time if get what I mean. Do I just have to live with it?
        Answer to myself, if anyone is interested about this. I have now sussed this out with a combination of tools through the DSP effects. Using the TRIM tool,the SILENCE REMOVAL tool and the MAXIMUM LENGTH tool. I was able to cut the rip short and keep what I wanted. I have also been able to use this to separate two songs (track and hidden track) onto two separate track listings so I can listen to them one at a time instead of always together.

Comment

Working...

]]>