title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Very slow ripping speed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil A
    • Mar 2016

Very slow ripping speed

Can anyone help? Just purchased new computer and decided to rip my cd collection onto flac. Heard that dbpoweramp was the bees, so purchased it and set everything as per the set up page. I am currently on 1hr 30m of elapsed time and on track 7/15. At this rate the cd will take over 3hrs. Have I missed something????????
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Very slow ripping speed

Originally posted by Phil A
    Can anyone help? Just purchased new computer and decided to rip my cd collection onto flac. Heard that dbpoweramp was the bees, so purchased it and set everything as per the set up page. I am currently on 1hr 30m of elapsed time and on track 7/15. At this rate the cd will take over 3hrs. Have I missed something????????
    untick "C2 Error Checking" in setup and try again. Is it much faster then??? Some C2 error checking doesn't work properly and dbpa needs it turned off.

Comment

• Phil A
      • Mar 2016

Just read a few posts and have disabled pointers even though it enabled them. Result !!!! Done in under 9 mins. Still confused as to why set up suggests enabling??

Comment

• Phil A
        • Mar 2016

just got back to post and didn't realise there was a reply. Cheers anyway garym!

Comment

• garym
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Phil A
          Just read a few posts and have disabled pointers even though it enabled them. Result !!!! Done in under 9 mins. Still confused as to why set up suggests enabling??

they are recommended to enable IF THEY WORK. and if they don't work properly, the recommendation is to disable

Comment

Working...

]]>